A file compression and packaging utility compatible with PKZIP.
The zip program is a compression and file packaging utility. Zip is
analogous to a combination of the UNIX tar and compress commands and
is compatible with PKZIP (a compression and file packaging utility for
Install the zip package if you need to compress files using the zip
Copyright (c) 1990-2005 Info-ZIP. All rights reserved.
See the accompanying file LICENSE, version 2005-Feb-10 or later
If, for some reason, both of these files are missing, the Info-ZIP license
also may be found at: ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/license.html
This is Zip 2.31, a maintenance update for Zip 2.3. Changes in
zip, zipcloak, zipnote, zipsplit - package and compress (ar‐
zip [-aABcdDeEfFghjklLmoqrRSTuvVwXyz!@$] [-b path] [-n suf‐
fixes] [-t mmddyyyy] [-tt mmddyyyy] [ zipfile [ file1 file2
...]] [-xi list]
zipcloak [-dhL] [-b path] zipfile
------------------------- August 7th 1996 version 2.2a ------------------
1. QDOS port (Jonathan Hudson)
2. win32 volumelabel handling (Paul)
3. VM/CMS clean up (Greg Hartwig)
4. leading "../" in internal filenames are allowed (Paul)
5. System V packages support (John Bush)
6. Fix handling of atx in zipup() (Onno, Greg)
7. Fixed typo that caused zip -R to dump core (Onno)
This is old. See Changes and WhatsNew for what has been implemented.
(See the latest Zip 3.0 beta
This is version 2000-Apr-09 of the Info-ZIP copyright and license.
The definitive version of this do
- zip sometimes crashes on some versions of NetBSD (0.8, 0.9 and early
0.9-current), FreeBSD (<= 1
Browse inside zip-2.31-2.el5.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com