A graphical project management tool.
Planner is a visual project management application which allows users to
manage several aspects of a project, including schedule tracking using
You should install Planner if you wish to manage schedules, allocate
resources, and track the progress of your projects.
Planner is a project managment tool for the Gnome desktop, for planning,
scheduling and tracking projects.
Planner was originally developed and maintained by the guys at Imendio, but
is now maintained by the Planner community. We wish to extend our thanks
to Imendio for all their hard work and dedication to this an many other
open source projects. For more infor
New features and fixes
* new man page contributed by Martin-Eric Racine
* fix for bug #353213 - fix compile with libgda 1.3.91 - contrubuted by Dennis Lubert
* corrected build of translated user guides
* src/planner-format.c: fix NULL pointer deref - bug #334121
* src/planner-gantt-row.c: patch to fix segv on scrolling - bug #
PLANNER(1) GNOME Office PLANNER(1)
planner - Project Management application for GNOME
planner [options] files...
planner is a Project Management application that supports
Gantt charts, resource allocation and integration with other
planner follows the stan
2006-09-23 Kurt Maute <Kurt@Maute.us>
* data/planner.1: man page contributed by Martin-Eric Racine
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside planner-0.14.1-4.el5.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com