A program for recovering corrupt partition tables
Gpart is a small tool which tries to guess what partitions are on a PC
type harddisk in case the primary partition table was damaged.
Gpart is a small tool which tries to guess what partitions
are on a PC type harddisk in case the primary partition table
Gpart works by scanning through the device (or file) given on
the command line on a sector basis. Each guessing module is
asked if it thinks a file system it knows about could start at
a given sector. Several file system gues
gpart - guess PC-type hard disk partitions
gpart [options] device
Options: [-b <backup MBR>][-C c,h,s][-c][-d][-E][-e][-f]
[-g][-h][-i][-K <last-sector>][-k <# of sectors>] [-L] [-l
<log file>][-n <increment>] [-q][-s <sector-size>] [-t <mod‐
- New support for the following filesystems: BeOS, QNX 4.x & SGI XFS.
- Updated Reiser filesystem support (Francis Devereux <email@example.com>).
- Updated LVM support.
- Several small fixes from contributors.
- For access via raw devices: made writing of guessed table also aligned
(reading has been aligned since 0.1f).
- Fixed stupid copy&paste bug in the partition table c
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Soft
Browse inside gpart-0.1h-6.el5.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com