The Launcher Component is designed to be a cross platform Java application launcher.
Commons-launcher eliminates the need for a batch or shell script to launch a Java class. Some situations where elimination of a batch or shell script may be desirable are:
* You want to avoid having to determining where certain application paths are e.g. your application's home directory, etc. Determining this dynamically in a Windows batch scripts is very tricky on some versions of Windows or when softlinks are used on Unix platforms.
* You want to avoid having to handle native file and path separators or native path quoting issues.
* You need to enforce certain system properties e.g. java.endorsed.dirs when running with JDK 1.4.
* You want to allow users to pass in custom JVM arguments or system properties without having to parse and reorder arguments in your script. This can be tricky and/or messy in batch and shell scripts.
* You want to bootstrap system properties from a configuration file instead hard-coding them in your batch and shell scripts.
* You want to provide localized error messages which is very tricky to do in batch and shell scripts.
* The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
* Copyright (c) 1999-2002 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions
Browse inside jakarta-commons-launcher-0.9-6jpp.1.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com