The parts of sabayon needed on the client systems
Sabayon is a tool to help sysadmins and user change and maintain the
default behavior of the GNOME desktop. This package contains the files
that need to be installed on the client systems.
Welcome to Sabayon 2.29.92
Why the name?
DV just wants to be able to say
"Hello I'm Daniel Veillard and I pronounce Sabayon 'Sa-ba-yon'"
Something about french food too. Something about egg yolks and wine.
All dependencies are handled in the configure.ac
* "Ignore the man behind the curtain"
* Couple of crasher bugs that were introduced in working on
mozilla bookmark handling.
* Fix Bug #610876: Symlink in /etc/skel causes crash
* Fix Bug #610877: Directory Permissions in /etc/skel are not preserved
* Removed dependency on Python 2.6 (Sorry Frédér
- Summary view idea
- Firefox backend needs save/apply support
- OpenOffice backend
- Assigning a profile to users
- Inheriting profiles from one another
- man page and docs
Alexander Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Veillard <email@example.com>
Federico Mena-Quintero <f
Browse inside sabayon-apply-2.29.92-3.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com