Java components interfaces
The Avalon framework consists of interfaces that define relationships
between commonly used application components, best-of-practice pattern
enforcements, and several lightweight convenience implementations of the
What that means is that we define the central interface Component. We
also define the relationship (contract) a component has with peers,
ancestors and children.
A V A L O N - F R A M E W O R K
What is it?
It is a set of classes and patterns that support high level server development.
Where is it?
Avalon-Framework requires a Java Runtime Environment, version 1.2
* The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
* Copyright (c) 1997-2003 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code mus
Browse inside avalon-framework-4.1.4-7.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com