OCaml ExtLib additions to the standard library
ExtLib is a project aiming at providing a complete - yet small -
standard library for the OCaml programming language. The purpose of
this library is to add new functions to OCaml Standard Library
modules, to modify some functions in order to get better performances
or more safety (tail-recursive) but also to provide new modules which
should be useful for the average OCaml programmer.
OCaml Extended standard Library - ExtLib.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version,,
* with the special exception on linking described in
The Library is distributed under the terms of the GNU Library General
Public License version 2 (included below).
As a special exception to the GNU Library General Public License, you
may link, statically or dynamically, a "work that uses the Library"
with a publicly distributed version of the Library to produce an
executable file containing portions of the Library, and distribute
Browse inside ocaml-extlib-1.5.1-8.2.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com