Cryptography library for Python
Python-crypto is a collection of both secure hash functions (such as MD5 and
SHA), and various encryption algorithms (AES, DES, RSA, ElGamal, etc.).
Python Cryptography Toolkit (pycrypto)
This is a collection of both secure hash functions (such as MD5 and SHA),
and various encryption algorithms (AES, DES, RSA, ElGamal, etc.). The
package is structured to make adding new modules easy. I consider this
section to be essentially complete, and the software interface will almost
certainly not change in an in
* Fix SHA256 and RIPEMD on AMD64 platform.
* Deleted Demo/ directory.
* Add PublicKey to Crypto.__all__
* Added SHA256 module contributed by Jeethu Rao, with test data
from Taylor Boon.
* Fixed AES.c compilation problems with Borland C.
(Contributed by Jeethu Rao.)
* Fix ZeroDivisionErrors on Windows, caused by the system clock
not having enough r
* Add more tests for random pool code?
* Manual and Web page: point to SF project for bug reports
* Update documentation (mention dodgy status of PublicKey code)
* Clean up markup in pycrypt.tex
* Reformat all the code to MEMS Exchange style
* Document the functions and macros for adding a new algorithm
hash_init(), hash_copy(), DIGEST_SIZE, hash_update(), hash_digest()
Distribute and use freely; there
Browse inside python-crypto-2.0.1-22.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com