Pure Java Subversion client library
SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion client library. You would like to use SVNKit
when you need to access or modify Subversion repository from your Java
application, be it a standalone program, plugin or web application. Being a
pure Java program, SVNKit doesn't need any additional configuration or native
binaries to work on any OS that runs Java.
This is a README.txt file for SVNKit - pure Java Subversion client library.
SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion client library.
SVNKit is open source product. The complete source code, documentation, and files required
to build the library are available for download from our Web site at http://svnkit.com/
The TMate open source license permits you to use SVNKit at no
== version 1.3.0
+ Changes made in Subversion since version 1.5.6 implemented,
all Subversion 1.6.2 features are supported:
* Tree conflicts handled more gracefully
* File-externals support for intra-repository files
* File protocol: 1.6.2 Subversion repositories format supported
* Administrative tools: support for packing repository shards
* Command line client: repository root
Browse inside svnkit-1.3.0-3.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com