1394-based digital camera control library
Libdc1394 is a library that is intended to provide a high level programming
interface for application developers who wish to control IEEE 1394 based
cameras that conform to the 1394-based Digital Camera Specification.
1394-Based Digital Camera Control Library
1. About the 1394-Based Digital Camera Control Library
This library provides functionality to control any camera that conforms to the
1394-Based Digital Camera Specification written by the 1394 Trade Association
(http://www.1394ta.com). The specs can be downloaded for free h
Release information and news:
- Fix broken ABI caused by new Format7 modes in release 2.1.1.
Reverted for now.
- New features on Juju platform:
- Added timestamp support and implemented dc1394_read_cycle_timer
function (requires kernel 2.6.24+).
- Implemented dc1394_camera_set_broadcast, dc1394_camera_get_broadca
2009-06-10 David Moore <email@example.com>
* Update NEWS and version for release 2.1.2.
* Revert 5cf24a2051fc77b35dacb6bf33bc500acd533488,
"support for 32 Format7 video modes" since it breaks v2 ABI.
Will reintroduce later in a backwards compatible way.
2009-05-31 David Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Update NEWS, AUTHORS and version for release 2.1.1.
2009-05-30 David Moore <email@example.com>
This is the list of the individuals who have contributed to libdc1394.
If your name should have been
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 1999
Copyright (C) 1991, 1999
Browse inside libdc1394-2.1.2-3.4.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com