The Quasar DV codec (libdv) is a software codec for DV video, the
encoding format used by most digital camcorders, typically those that
support the IEEE 1394 (a.k.a. FireWire or i.Link) interface. libdv was
developed according to the official standards for DV video: IEC 61834
and SMPTE 314M.
2006-09-25 Dan Dennedy <email@example.com>
* libdv 1.0.0 release.
2006-09-03 Dan Dennedy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libdv/encode.c, libdv/enc_output.c: apply patch (1550898) from Craig
Lawson to prevent noise when dv_encode_full_audio() is called with
2006-08-06 Dan Dennedy <email@example.com>
* libdv/*.S: apply patch from Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> to
* Copyright (C) <1999> Erik Walthinsen <email@example.com>
* Charles 'Buck' Krasic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 1999
Copyright (C) 1991, 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
[This is the first released version of the Lesser GPL. It also counts
as the succes