The NetBSD Editline library
Libedit is an autotool- and libtoolized port of the NetBSD Editline library.
It provides generic line editing, history, and tokenization functions, similar
to those found in GNU Readline.
2008-07-12 Jess Thrysoee
* version-info: 0:27:0
* configure.ac: Added '--enable-debug' configure flag, to produce debugging
* examples/fileman.c: cast stat struct members, st_nlink and st_size,
appropriately (see also 'man 2 stat'). Patch by Alex Elder.
* all: sync with upstream source. MINOR version is now 11.
2007-08-31 Jess Thrysoee
* version-info: 0:26:0
Thanks to the NetBSD Project maintainers of libedit!
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disc
Browse inside libedit-2.11-4.20080712cvs.1.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com