The shared library for the S-Lang extension language
S-Lang is an interpreted language and a programming library. The
S-Lang language was designed so that it can be easily embedded into
a program to provide the program with a powerful extension language.
The S-Lang library, provided in this package, provides the S-Lang
extension language. S-Lang's syntax resembles C, which makes it easy
to recode S-Lang procedures in C if you need to.
NEWS for version 2.2 -*-text-*-
1. The ternary expression was added:
expression = condition ? val1 : val2
If condition is non-zero, then expression = val1,
otherwise expression = val2
2. The break and condition statements support an optional integer
-*- mode: text; mode: fold -*-
Changes since 2.2.0
1. modules/socket-module.c: glibc-2.8 removed the h_addr macro.
2. src/slclass.c: Call clearerr before performing the
3. src/slstdio.c: typeof in the fputs intrinsic fixed (n instead of dn
was compared to 0).
4. src/slscanf.c: sscanf will treat NaN and Inf in a case-insensitive
manner. Also, the NaN([a-zA-Z0
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside slang-2.2.1-1.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com