Qt wrapper API to different RDF storage solutions
Qt wrapper API to different RDF storage solutions.
Soprano (formally known as QRDF) is a library which provides a nice Qt
interface to RDF storage solutions. It has a modular structure which
allows to replace the actual RDF storage implementation used.
Soprano has the following features:
* Full context (i.e. named graph) support
* Plugin structure for extensibility.
* Backend plugins for:
Soprano 2 TODO List
Add here what you want to add in Soprano
* threaded async inference: run inference in a different thread to make add and remove calls return quickly (as an option which can be configured)
* some reference counting in the inference model to properly handle removal of statements
* copy the types of the source statement's graph to the inference graph
* Add error handling to serv
Daniele Galdi <email@example.com>
Sebastian Trueg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NOTE! The GPL below is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, but
the instance of code that it
NOTE! The LGPL below is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, but
the instance of code that
Browse inside soprano-2.3.1-1.2.el6.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com