PEAR: Database Abstraction Layer
DB is a database abstraction layer providing:
* an OO-style query API
* portability features that make programs written for one DBMS work with
* a DSN (data source name) format for specifying database servers
* prepare/execute (bind) emulation for databases that don't support it natively
* a result object for each query response
* portable error codes
* sequence emulation
* sequential and non-sequential row fetching as well as bulk fetching
* formats fetched rows as associative arrays, ordered arrays or objects
* row limit support
* transactions support
* table information interface
* DocBook and phpDocumentor API documentation
DB layers itself on top of PHP's existing database extensions.
* Version 1.7.13 (stable) - API 1.7.13 (stable) - 2007-09-21
This release of DB fixes a number of minor issues reported since the release of DB 1.7.12.
* Replaced instances of '=& new Foo' with '= new Foo' to make DB (slightly) more E_STRICT friendly. Request 11581.
* Added an explicit call to select the database to fix calls to tableInfo() without a preceding query. Bug 1
Browse inside php-pear-DB-1.7.13-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com