Chinese Unicode TrueType font in Kai face
CJK Unifonts are Unicode TrueType fonts derived from original fonts made
available by Arphic Technology under "Arphic Public License" and extended by
the CJK Unifonts project.
CJK Unifonts in Kai face.
CJK Unicode font Kai style
This font was taken from the from the TrueType fonts generously released by
Arphic Technologies Taiwan under the Arphic Public License.
It was modified with Fontforge by Arne Goetje <firstname.lastname@example.org> to contain
both Big5 and GB2312 charsets plus some European characters.
Currently it fully supports the following charsets:
* This release comes as TrueType Collection with 4 font flavors:
* AR PL UKai CN: glyph shapes according to GB18030-2000
* AR PL UKai HK: glyph shapes according to the Ming-Uni reference font
and HKSCS printed material published by the HKSAR government
* AR PL UKai TW: glyph styles according to CNS11643
* AR PL UKai TW MBE: like "AR PL UKai TW" plus MBE glyph
* add more glyphs, so that the same codepoints like in Uming are covered.
* debug intersecting splines
Browse inside cjkuni-ukai-fonts-0.2.20080216.1-35.el6.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com