Chinese Unicode TrueType font in Ming face
CJK Unifonts are Unicode TrueType fonts derived from original fonts made
available by Arphic Technology under "Arphic Public License" and extended by
the CJK Unifonts project.
CJK Unifonts in Ming face.
CJK Unicode font Ming style
This font was taken from the from the TrueType fonts generously released by
Arphic Technologies Taiwan under the Arphic Public License.
It was modified with Fontforge by Arne Goetje <firstname.lastname@example.org> to contain
both Big5 and GB2312 charsets plus some European characters.
Currently it fully supports the following charsets:
* This release comes as TrueType Collection with 4 font flavors:
* AR PL UMing CN: glyph shapes according to GB18030-2000
* AR PL UMing HK: glyph shapes according to the Ming-Uni reference font
and HKSCS printed material published by the HKSAR government
* AR PL UMing TW: glyph styles according to CNS11643
* AR PL UMing TW MBE: like "AR PL UMing TW" plus MBE
Browse inside cjkuni-uming-fonts-0.2.20080216.1-35.el6.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com