common gnuplot parts
Gnuplot is a command-line driven, interactive function plotting
program especially suited for scientific data representation. Gnuplot
can be used to plot functions and data points in both two and three
dimensions and in many different formats.
This subpackage contains common parts needed for arbitrary version of gnuplot
The Gnuplot Plotting Utility
Gnuplot is a command-line driven interactive function plotting utility
for UNIX, MSDOS, VMS, and many other platforms. The software is copyrighted
but freely distributed (i.e., you don't have to pay for it). It was
originally intended as graphical program which would allow scientists
and students to visualize mathematical functions and
New features, changes and fixes in gnuplot version 4.2.6
* NEW xterm tektronix emulation 'set term xterm'
* FIX 'set xtics mirror' didn't work if xtics were previously unset
* FIX off-by-one pixel bug in width of boxes with palette or rgb color
* FIX center rotation of 'set view equal xyz' mode at screen center
* FIX sanity-check time ran
This document deals with gnuplot version 4.2 which is the latest official
release as of February 2007.
Its version is $Revision: 126.96.36.199 $, dated $Date: 2007/02/25 13:18:34 $.
* 0 Meta - Questions
* 0.1 Where do I get this document?
* 0.2 Where do I send comments about this document?
* 1 General Infor
gnuplot - an int
2009-09-03 Ethan A Merritt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009-09-01 Ethan A Merritt
[========= List of things
* Copyright 1986 - 1993, 1998, 2004 Thomas Williams, Colin Kelley
* Permission to use, co
Browse inside gnuplot-common-4.2.6-2.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com