iok is Indic Onscreen Keyboard. It currently shows Inscript keymaps for following Indian languages.
Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu.
Using drop down menu you can select any of above supported Indian language. Drop down menu listing
depends on available inscript keymaps atlocation /usr/share/m17n/. You can then start directl
iok- Indic Onscreen Keyboard
iok [-a] [-h] [-n LANGCODE]
Indic Onscreen Keyboard currently shows Inscript keymaps
for 13 Indian languages. The languages are Assamese, Bengali,
Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Maithili, Marathi, Malayalam, Pun‐
- Fix rh#684652: iok looks for ~/.m17n not ~/.m17n.d (patch by Daiki Ueno)
- Fix rh#734372: too many xkb-(null) in the list
- Restrict keymap name that ends with inscript.mim
- Update zanata instance url in zanata.xml
- Include updated translations.
- Fix rh#608256:input fail on touch-screen with finger, while mouse click