Python bindings for Qt
These are Python bindings for Qt.
v3.16 24th March 2006
- This version requires SIP v4.4 (or later).
- PyQt3 can be installed alongside PyQt4.
- Concatenating Python strings and QStrings is now supported.
- QString now supports the * and *= operators that behave as they do for
- Removed some QString methods that weren't appropriate in a Python context
and would have caused problems had they ever b
Browse inside PyQt-3.16-4.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com