Library to talk to the EsounD daemon
The esound-libs package includes the libraries required
for applications to talk to the EsounD daemon.
Esound is an audio mixing server that allows multiple
applications to output sound to the same audio device.
Development on Esound stopped several years ago, in the
hope that someone would write a replacement. Esound is
seriously lacking in features required for a modern
desktop environment, particularly for multi-channel
audio and audio/video synchronization. However, it is
part of the GNOME p
* Fix 32k samples turning into static when 8k samples played in
the middle. Debian #79145. (Matthew Ashton)
* Fix filter buffer handling so filters work. Debian #202027.
* Reconnect the ALSA driver and reload the config file after
receiving a SIGUSR1. (Martin Pitt)
* Fixed esd_audio_write() to use select() if
============================== 0.2.41 ===========================
2008-11-18 Josselin Mouette <email@example.com>
Patch from Matthew Ashton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* esd.c: (main):
* mix.c: (mix_mono_8u_to_stereo_32s_sv),
- Find a willing victim to maintain Esound.
- Write an Esound replacement.
EsounD was coded and maintained by Eric B. Mitchell (aka 'Ricdude) <ericmit@ix
GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside esound-libs-0.2.41-3.1.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com