Yet Another JSON Library (YAJL)
Yet Another JSON Library. YAJL is a small event-driven
(SAX-style) JSON parser written in ANSI C, and a small
validating JSON generator.
Welcome to Yet Another JSON Library (YAJL)
## Why does the world need another C library for parsing JSON?
Good question. In a review of current C JSON parsing libraries I was
unable to find one that satisfies my requirements. Those are,
0. written in C
2. robust -- as close to "crash proof" as possible
3. data representation independent
5. generates verbose, useful erro
* lth fix win32 build (isinf and isnan)
* lth fix several compiler warnings
* lth fix generation of invalid json from yajl_gen_double
(NaN is not JSON)
* jstamp support for combining short options in tools
* jstamp exit properly on errors from tools
* octo test success no longer depends on integer size
* max fix configure --prefix
* add a test for 0x1F bug
* numeric overflow in integers and double
* line and char offsets in the lexer and in error messages
a. the permuter
b. some performance comparison against json_checker.
* investigate pull instead of push parsing
* Handle memory allocation failures gracefully
* cygwin/msys support on win32
Copyright 2007-2009, Lloyd Hilaiel.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or with
Browse inside yajl-1.0.7-3.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com