Documentation meta-data library
Rarian is a documentation meta-data library that allows access to documents,
man pages and info pages. It was designed as a replacement for scrollkeeper.
Rarian is distributed under the GPL v2.0 (or later) license. Please see the
COPYING file for full details.
In addition, this package contains source code from the tinyxml project
(www.sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml). These files can be found in
the util directory and have names beginning with "tiny". For their license
terms, please refer to the indivual files.
* Ensure directories exist before reading them - bug #15755
* Close files and clean up behind us - bug #15654
* Fix potential crash when no info page exists - bug #15274 (Saleem Abdulrasool)
* Remove longopts to make non-linux work properly - bug #11839
- These options should be unused in normal operation
* If $USERNAME isn't set (MacOS), use a default name -
== 0.8.1 ==
2008-09-01 Don Scorgie <Don@Scorgie.org>
2008-07-29 Don Scorgie <Don@Scorgie.org>
Check for documents appearing between *Menu and
the first category.
If $USERNAME isn't set, use default (UNKNOWN)
Remove longopts to
This is the COPYING file for Rarian.
Rarian is distributed in two parts.
The first, the library
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 19
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside rarian-0.8.1-5.1.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com