Library for parsing IDL (Interface Definition Language)
libIDL is a library for parsing IDL (Interface Definition Language).
It can be used for both COM-style and CORBA-style IDL.
libIDL is a library licensed under the GNU LGPL for creating trees of
CORBA Interface Definition Language (IDL) files, which is a
specification for defining portable interfaces. libIDL was initially
written for ORBit (the ORB from the GNOME project, and the primary
means of libIDL distribution). However, the functionality was
* Clean up some warnings from sparse/gcc.
* Makefile.am: Put local includes first.
* Fix the build with bison 2.4
* Fix the build with glib 2.15
* Ignore "command-line" in addition to "command line" when handling
output from cpp (#474641, Sebastian Bober)
* Win32 portability work. (Tor)
Andrew T. Veliath <email@example.com>
GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside libIDL-0.8.13-2.1.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com