libdaemon is a lightweight C library which eases the writing of UNIX daemons.
It consists of the following parts:
* A wrapper around fork() which does the correct daemonization
procedure of a process
* A wrapper around syslog() for simpler and compatible log output to
Syslog or STDERR
* An API for writing PID files
* An API for serializing UNIX signals into a pipe for usage with
select() or poll()
* An API for running subprocesses with STDOUT and STDERR redirected
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 1999
Copyright (C) 1991, 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
[This is the first released version of the Lesser GPL. It