A library for interfacing IEEE 1284-compatible devices
The libieee1284 library is for communicating with parallel port devices.
This library is intended to be used by applications that need to
communicate with (or at least identify) devices that are attached via
a parallel port.
It currently works on Linux, OpenBSD (i386 only), FreeBSD/i386,
Solaris/x86, and Cygwin.
For Linux, there are some wrinkles in communicating with devices on
- Applications that want to harv
A fix for newer Linux kernels has been applied.
Several small bugs were fixed. Modifications to support udev-054
Several small bugs were fixed. A Python extension module was added.
Several small bugs were fixed, and there were some minor API
Still to do in the implementation:
- Only build Python support based on a configure check
- Only build xmlto documentation based on a configure check
- Find a (portable if possible) way to accurately sleep with ms accuracy
(scheduling can cause problems here)
- F1284_EXCL for iopl() and /dev/port (use /dev/lp0). This needs
configuration file support.
- Default implementations of the bloc
Tim Waugh <email@example.com>
Matthew Duggan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside libieee1284-0.2.11-9.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com