Popt is a C library for parsing command line parameters. Popt was
heavily influenced by the getopt() and getopt_long() functions, but
it improves on them by allowing more powerful argument expansion.
Popt can parse arbitrary argv style arrays and automatically set
variables based on command line arguments. Popt allows command line
arguments to be aliased via configuration files and includes utility
functions for parsing arbitrary strings into argv arrays using
1.13 -> 1.14:
1.12 -> 1.13:
- release popt-1.13.
- jbj: add a %track section (as in rpm-5.0) to popt.spec.
- jbj: chg poptGetOptArg() to "char *", document application needs to free.
- jbj: re-add it.po (from Sandro Bonazzola <email@example.com>).
- jbj: rescuscitate the splint annotations.
- jbj: change sizeof to use the type implicitly, rather than explicitly.
Copyright (c) 1998 Red Hat Software
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom th