CUPS driver for Brother P-touch label printers
This is a CUPS raster filter for Brother P-touch label printers. It is
meant to be used by the PostScript Description files of the drivers from
the foomatic package.
README file for
This is ptouch-driver, a printer driver based on CUPS and foomatic,
for the Brother P-touch label printer family.
See the file `INSTALL' for directions on how to install this software.
After installing, you will probably have to reload or restart CUPS.
This package contains the following directories:
. raster filter (rastertoptouch.c)
New in 1.1:
* Added checks for cups headers in the configuration stuff
New in 1.0:
* Added ConcatPages option
New in 0.13:
* Bug fixes should make PT-* series printers work better
New in 0.12:
* Bug fixes
New in 0.11:
* Moved rastertoptch to /usr/bin
New in 0.10:
* Bug fixes
New in 0.9:
- This is the initial version.
- It was written from scratch by Arne John Glenstrup, inspired fro
2009-02-04 Arne John Glenstrup <panic@arnesthinkpad>
- Added limits.h include file for MAX_INT etc.
- Explicitly discard return value of fwrite
2006-09-08 Arne John Glenstrup <email@example.com>
- Added PT-2300 to the list of printers
2006-05-01 Arne John Glenstrup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added a check for cups/cu
Authors of ptouch-driver
Arne John Glenstrup. First version of driver.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside ptouch-driver-1.3-2.1.el6.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com