A public domain shell implementing ksh-88
The pdksh package contains public domain implementation of ksh-88.
The ksh shell is a command interpreter intended for both interactive
and shell script use. Ksh's command language is a superset of the sh
Pdksh is unmaintained since 1998 and is obsoleted by ksh package.
Last updated Jul '99 for pdksh-5.2.14.
(check ftp://ftp.cs.mun.ca:/pub/pdksh/ or
http://www.cs.mun.ca/~michael/pdksh/ for new versions/patches)
PD-ksh is a mostly complete AT&T ksh look-alike (see NOTES file for a list
of things not supported). Work is mostly finished to make it fully
compatible with both POSIX and AT&T ksh (when the two don't conflict).
Since pdksh is free and compiles and
* bug fixes
* test: -nt(-ot) now succeed if second (first) file doesn't exist and the
* time: now accepts the -p (posix) option.
* vi: failed redo (.) commands no longer return the line to the shell.
* emacs: bind commands in .profile/$ENV no longer overridden by tty
* heredocs: now saved in memory to avoid temp files disappear
KSH(1) User commands KSH(1)
ksh - Public domain Korn shell
ksh [±abCefhikmnprsuvxX] [±o option] [ [ -c command-string
[command-name] | -s | file ] [argument ...] ]
ksh is a command interpreter that is intended for both inter‐
active and shell script use. Its command language is a
Browse inside pdksh-5.2.14-37.el5_8.1.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com