Compile and execute code in restricted compartments
Compile and execute code in restricted compartments.
This is a backport to CPAN of the perl core module Safe.pm.
It is currently maintained by the Perl 5 Porters. Thus, you should use
the perlbug utility to report bugs in it.
Safe(3) User Contributed Perl Documentation Safe(3)
Safe - Compile and execute code in restricted compartments
$compartment = new Safe;
$compartment->permit(qw(time sort :browse));
$result = $compartment->reval($unsafe_code);
The Safe extension module allows the creation of compartments
2.27 Thu Apr 29 2010
- Wrap coderefs returned by reval() and rdo()
- Add even more version::vxs routines to the default share
2.26 Mon Mar 9 2010
- Restore compatibility with perls < 5.8.9
2.25 Sun Mar 7 2010
- More security fixes by Nick Cleaton
2.24 Sat Mar 6 2010
- Clean the stashes from the Safe compartment after evaluation of code.
(Nick Cleaton, Tim Bunce, Raf
Browse inside perl-Safe-2.27-1.el5.rft.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com