Wireless LAN (WLAN) accesspoint discovery tool
Prismstumbler is a wireless LAN (WLAN) discovery tool which scans for
beaconframes from accesspoints. Prismstumbler operates by constantly
switching channels and monitors any frames recived on the currently
README for prismstumbler 0.7.1
Additional information about installation can be found in INSTALL.
For more information about using prismstumbler see help.txt.
Both files as well as addinitional information is located in
the doc/ subdirectory.
Additional information about the project may be found at the
Have fun and feel free to contact
README for prismstumbler gps-support v0.4
(c) 2002 by Florian Boor
v0.1: initial release
v0.4: added support for gpsdrive wayfiles.
What it is...
- seems to work
- definitely increases fun
What you need...
- NMEA or other gpsd compatibe gps receiver. For further information see
- configured gpsd source in prismstumbler-dir/gpsd
This an be found
10/01/2004 Florian Boor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* iface-wlan-14.c, psgui.c, prismstumbler.c, interface.c:
Basic and untested support for Cisco Aironet cards.
* main.c, main-fe.c: Added some more DHCP commands.
* prismstumbler.c: Scanning of available cards.
Implemented DHCP detection.
* src/Makefile.in: prismstumbler itself uses cards.c now and glib.
- dhcp client selection [done]
- simplify config changes handling
Created by: Jan Fernquist <Jan.B.Fernquist@telia.com>
Currently maintained by: Florian Boor <floria
Browse inside prismstumbler-0.7.3-1.2.el4.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com