Console MUD client
TinTin++ is a MUD client that runs in console mode. A MUD is a
text based multi user dungeon.
**** OLD TINTIN SCRIPTS ARE NOT 100% COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION ****
It's hard to stay compatible with older versions and at the same time
improve the script parser. People who do not want to update their scripts
and figure out the differences will simply have to use the old version.
TINEXP 1.0 (tintin expressions) are as of now more clearly:
%0 - %9 are passed along with triggers. Actions,
This document will hopefully answer most questions regarding tintin++ (tt++).
I'll refer to this version as tintin++ 2.0. Due to heavy modifications, over
50% of the source code, all questions and requests should be addressed to
Igor van den Hoven, my email is email@example.com, I doubt previous tintin++
authors would know how to go about this version without reading up on 5000 lines
* Stuff that isn't that hard to do, but somehow never ends up being fixed.
- allow actions to use ! to repeat commands, possibly use #history 1, not as
easy at it seems.
- fix up macro usage in character mode. This might not be desirable.
- Add color bleeding for #split. Bloats the code though.
- upgrade the #write command to format.
- place #grep output in the buffer. This might not be des
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside tintin-1.96.1-1.el4.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com