Simple interactive debugging utility
scanmem is a simple interactive debugging utility, used to locate the address
of a variable in an executing process. This can be used for the analysis or
modification of a hostile process on a compromised machine, reverse
engineering, or as a "pokefinder" to cheat at video games.
* $Author: taviso $
* $Revision: 1.3 $
scanmem is a debugging utility designed to isolate the address of an arbitrary
variable in an executing process. scanmem simply needs to be told the pid of the
process, and the value of the variable at several different times.
After several scans of the process, scanmem isolates the position of the variable
and allows you to modify it's value.
scanmem - locate and modify a variable in an executing
scanmem --pid target-program-pid [--version] [--help]
scanmem is an interactive debugging utility that can be used
to isolate the address of a variable in an executing process
2007-03-04 Tavis Ormandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* buffered overlapping peeks to improve scan performance.
* automatically support chars, shorts and ints.
- removed width command
* pid command can change target.
* = command, to accompany < and > to indicate variable has not changed.
* snapshot command to enhance <, > and =. WARNING: experimental, very inefficient.
* search registers.
* memory limits, warn on too many matches?
* support f
Browse inside scanmem-0.05-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com