Simple interactive debugging utility
scanmem is a simple interactive debugging utility, used to locate the address
of a variable in an executing process. This can be used for the analysis or
modification of a hostile process on a compromised machine, reverse
engineering, or as a "pokefinder" to cheat at video games.
* $Author: taviso $
* $Revision: 1.3 $
scanmem is a debugging utility designed to isolate the address of an arbitrary
variable in an executing process. scanmem simply needs to be told the pid of the
process, and the value of the variable at several different times.
After several scans of the process, scanmem isolates the position of the variable
and allows you to modify it's value.
scanmem - locate and modify a variable in an executing
scanmem [--version] [--help] target-program-pid
scanmem is an interactive debugging utility that can be used
to isolate the address of a variable in an executing process
2007-04-08 Tavis Ormandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* corrected lots of lint errors.
* include copy of GPL in COPYING file.
* use more EXPECT().
* fixed two memory leaks (very small).
* much more scalable commandline parsing, simple switch/case was getting too unwieldy.
* deprecated cont command, and re-wrote set to make it much more powerful.
- use set x/y instead o
* some sort of regression testing, probably using dejagnu.
* design a more
Browse inside scanmem-0.06-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com