HAVP (HTTP AntiVirus proxy) is a proxy with an anti-virus filter.
It does not cache or filter content. At the moment the complete
traffic is scanned. The reason for this is the chance of malicious
I aim to stop especially dialer or browser exploits. But writing
a http Anti Virus Proxy is a real dilemma! Huge downloads are
a problem for virus scanning proxies. A Client should not receive
data which is unchecked by the virus scanner, but big downloads
should not timeout.
*HAVP 0.86 released
- Experimental support for chunked Transfer-Encoding, fixes some broken sites
- Added IGNOREVIRUS config for whitelisting virus names
- Added CLAMBLOCKBROKEN config
- Improve detection with AVG, only Viruses were found, not Trojans etc
- HAVP is killed if database reloading fails for Library Scanner
- Log URL when crashed scanner process detected, for troubleshooting
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away yo