Fuse-based user-space union filesystem
unionfs is a FUSE-base user-space union filesystem.
- remove to_user() and to_root() calls for autorization and use fuse build-in
- Fix a bug reported by Jens Hoelldampf <firstname.lastname@example.org>, in 0.21 cow
didn't work for pathes.
- Fix a segmentation fault when COW was enabled, but no rw-branch was specified.
- Proper handling when ro-branches are on top of rw-branches.
- Disabled syslog entries for n
unionfs-fuse - A userspace unionfs implementation
unionfs-fuse [-o option1 -o option2 ... -o optionN ]
unionfs-fuse overlays several directory into one single mount
Unionfs-fuse is provided under the terms of the new BSD license.
Copyright (c) 2008, Radek Podgorny, Bernd Schubert
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following d
Browse inside fuse-unionfs-0.23-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com