Musepack audio decoding library
Musepack is an audio compression format with a strong emphasis on high quality.
It's not lossless, but it is designed for transparency, so that you won't be
able to hear differences between the original wave file and the much smaller
It is based on the MPEG-1 Layer-2 / MP2 algorithms, but has rapidly developed
and vastly improved and is now at an advanced stage in which it contains
heavily optimized and patentless code.
Musepack Decoder Library:
run "./configure [--prefix=/usr]; make"
To create a sample app using the musepack decoder library in src/
Check src/sample.cpp for more details.
* Fixed compilation under OpenBSD
* Unix EOF again
* Warnings cleanup, patch by Tomas Salfischberger, Thom Johansen and
Daniel Stenberg (Rockbox)
* Mplayer interface, patch by Reimar Doffinger
* Unix EOF everywhere
* 1.1.1 broke the API (BOOL type changed to mpc_bool_t). Version bumped to 1.2 to reflect the major change. Sorry to those who were caught
libmpcdec is the result of the work of many people:
* Andree Buschmann and Frank Klemm
Original implementation and core development.
* Peter Pawlowski and Benoit Amiaux
Portability and further optimizations.
* Miles Egan
Port to pure C, documentation, and api refinements.
Copyright (c) 2005, The Musepack Development Team
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in so
Browse inside libmpcdec-1.2.2-2.el5.rf.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com