Module of basic descriptive statistical functions
Module of basic descriptive statistical functions.
This new version (2.5) of Statistics::Descriptive contains:
- frequency_distribution was modified so that specific bins could be
defined. Also, caching was fixed so that it works.
- Lots of changes to the test suite to enhance coverage.
- Caching was removed from least_squares_fit since it didn't make
- Added user survey to distribution.
List of methods by class:
Descriptive(3) User Contributed Perl Documentation Descriptive(3)
Statistics::Descriptive - Module of basic descriptive statis‐
$stat = Statistics::Descriptive::Full->new();
$stat->add_data(1,2,3,4); $mean = $stat->mean();
$var = $stat->variance();
$tm = $stat->trimmed
Revision history for Perl extension Statistics::Descriptive.
2.6 October 10, 2002
- Fixed caching in trimmed mean and modified code to allow trimming
0% from upper bound. Formerly if 0 was requested then it used the
- POD format patch from ddunlap
2.5 Wednesday, May 12 1999
- Forgot to document change in v2.4, which included fixing
percentile so that it work
Browse inside perl-Statistics-Descriptive-2.6-1.2.el5.rf.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com