Create static HTML pages of a yum repository
repoview allows to easily create a set of static HTML pages in a YUM
repository, allowing simple browsing of available packages. It uses
kid templating engine to create the pages and is therefore easily
This is a small software written to parse yum repositories and present them in a
format that's easily browsable via http by creating a set of static HTML pages.
* Kid templating engine (0.6.3 or above)
* Yum 2.3 or above. If you don't have yum, or can't easily install that version of yum
on your machine, get a copy of yum-2.4.x (http://linux.duke.edu/pr
repoview(8) Applications/Utilities repoview(8)
repoview - Make YUM repositories browseable
repoview [options] repodir
RepoView allows one to easily create a set of static HTML
pages in a YUM repository, allowing simple browsing of avail‐
able packages. It uses kid templating engine to create the
* Switch to optparse. This may break older Pythons, not sure.
* Dropped "-t toplevel" switch, since it complicated the code
a lot and not used by anyone, to my knowledge.
* Moved "-l title" to "-t title" with a deprecation note in place.
* Added RSS generation routines. Template for the entries is in
kid.rss. Feed published into repodata/latest-feed.xml. To enable
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside repoview-0.5-2.2.el4.rf.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com