Library for accessing ARX archives
libarxx is a C++ implementation for accessing ARX archives. ARX archives are
compressed and structured collections of data items with advanced features
like data synchronization, references for external data items, and merging
`make check` will run a test suit checking various uses of the library and
reporting the failures back to you. Note that this is meant as a regression
test suit. As of now I don't know about portability issues that could be tested
here although I think porting it to a 64 bit machine might prove difficult. If
you own such a system and are interested in testing the library please contact
2006-04-03 Hagen Möbius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
RELEASE version 0.7.5
- The test suite now contains more testing on synchronous testing like
reading from http server and encountering some problems on the way.
- A few minor fixes were necessary to make this library 64-bit workable.
- Minor enhancements add to the usability of this library.
2006-10-09 Hagen Möbius <hagen.moebiu
- The ARX file format should be saved in network byte order.
- Add an u1byte write-operator to the BufferWriter.
- Add another Test for BufferReader copy constructor without original.
- What about assignment operators for Marker, BufferReader and BufferWriter?
- Is it feasible to make ARX archives work like NTFS volumes. This way,
modifying the ARX standard would be much easier and new item
Hagen Möbius <email@example.com>
Aram Altschudjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside libarxx-0.7.5-1.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com