High dynamic range image file format
OpenEXR is a high dynamic range (HDR) image file format developed by
Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications. It
includes support for 16-bit floating-point pixels (compatible with
NVIDIA's Cg shader language "half" datatype), several lossless compression
algorithms, and extensible image metadata attributes.
ABOUT THE OPENEXR LIBRARIES
Half is a class that encapsulates our 16-bit floating-point format.
IlmImf is our "EXR" file format for storing 16-bit FP images.
Imath is a math library. IlmImf only uses a subset of it,
but we're releasing the full library because it's easier for us to
maintain, and we think it'll be useful to others.
Iex is an exception-handling lib
- New build system for Windows; support for DLLs.
- Imath: Removed TMatrix<T> classes; these classes are still
under development and are too difficult to keep in sync
with OpenEXR CVS.
- IlmImf: support for image layers in ChannelList.
- IlmImf: added isComplete() method to file classes to check
whether a file is complete.
- IlmImf: exposed stat
* Updated README to remove option for building with Visual C++ 6.0.
* Some older versions of gcc don't support a full iomanip
implemenation; check for this during configuration.
* Install PDF versions of documentation, remove old/out-of-date
HTML documentation. (Florian Kainz)
* Removed vc/vc6 directory; Visual C++ 6.0 is no longer
Florian Kainz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rod Bogart <email@example.com>
Drew Hess <dhess@ilm
Copyright (c) 2004, Industrial Light & Magic, a division of Lucasfilm
Entertainment Company Ltd. Po
Browse inside openexr-1.2.2-1.2.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com