Template engine and code-generator
Cheetah is an open source template engine and code generation tool, written
in Python. It can be used standalone or combined with other tools and
frameworks. Web development is its principle use, but Cheetah is very
flexible and is also being used to generate C++ game code, Java, sql,
form emails and even Python code.
Cheetah is an open source template engine and code generation tool.
It can be used standalone or combined with other tools and frameworks. Web
development is its principle use, but Cheetah is very flexible and is also being
used to generate C++ game code, Java, sql, form emails and even Python code.
Please initial your changes (there's a key at bottom) and add a date for each
2.0.1 (Nov 16, 2007)
- fixed a deadlock Christoph Zwerschke found in Cheetah.ImportHooks.
2.0 (Oct 12, 2007)
!!!THIS RELEASE REQUIRES RECOMPILATION OF ALL COMPILED CHEETAH TEMPLATES!!!
- fixed exception handling i
Cheetah TODO list
* If you are working on a task please put your initials at the end of the
* When a task is completed please remember to note it in the CHANGES file
* Unresolved bugs are listed in the BUGS file. Resolved bugs are be listed
in the CHANGES file if the bug is considered significant enough and it
affected a released version of Cheetah.
Copyright 2001-2005, The Cheetah Development Team: Tavis Rudd, Mike Orr,
Chuck Esterbrook, Ian Bicki
Browse inside python-cheetah-2.0.1-1.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com