Open Carpet server generation tool
Open Carpet allows you to set up software repositories for making
software avaialble to users running the Red Carpet Daemon software
management tool (version 2.0 and newer). This module contains
scripts and sample configuration files for easily setting up Red
This is a very minimalistic set of scripts for building the XML files
needed for a Red Carpet server.
* The libredcarpet python bindings
* Apache or some other web server to serve up the XML and package files.
* A sense of adventure.
How to use:
A sample set of configuration files can be found in the sample/
directory. It should be rather straightforward to set up.
2004-06-14 Joe Shaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Version 0.3
* src/oc_channelconf.py (store_helix_channel_info,
store_apt_channel_info): We need to correctly set the channel type
in the channels.xml.gz file.
* sample/server.conf: Make a note for "AddChannel" that this can
point to a channel configuration file and not necessarily a
* sample/chan1/chan1.conf: Add anothe
Jon Trowbridge <email@example.com>
Joe Shaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside open-carpet-0.3-1.el4.test.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com