FUSE-Filesystem to mount webdav shares
wdfs is a webdav filesystem that makes it possible to mount a webdav share
in Linux, freebsd and apple mac os x. wdfs has some special features for
accessing subversion repositories via webdav. it's based on fuse and neon.
wdfs is a webdav filesystem with special features for accessing subversion
repositories. it is based on fuse v2.5+ and neon v0.24.7+.
author of wdfs:
(c) 2005 - 2007 jens m. noedler, email@example.com
wdfs is distributed under the terms of the gnu general public license.
see file COPYING for details.
home and svn repository of wdfs:
- fixed a stupid bug that avoids mounting the root of a server
- documented the optional port for mounting a webdav server
- improved attribute caching for some special cases
- wdfs, 1.4.1
- updated README
- added redirect handling for rename() and unlink(). thanks joseph!
compile fix for mac
- test http://www.box.net/dav/ with rw-mode patch
- check wdfs for correct call by value/by ref usage
- fuse 2.6 supports posix locks with kernel 2.6.18+
hence implement lock and unlock methods
- add old i18n patch or wait for a fuse i18n patch
- Bonnie++ and iozone
one question however, i have not seen
Jens Noedler <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside fuse-wdfs-1.4.2-1.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com