Ming is a c library for generating SWF ("Flash") format movies. This
package only contains the basic c-based library - not yet extensions for
Python, Ruby, etc.
MING THE MODULE
Last updated 2nd February 2004.
Ming is a Flash (SWF) output library. It can be used from PHP, Perl,
Ruby, Python, C, C++, Java, and probably more on the way.
It comprises a lot of Flash functionality, including features of Flash 6.
Specifically, it lets you create: shapes (including morphs), text, sprites
(aka movie clips), buttons, and actions in flash movies, plus new feat
Stuff what to do (not in order):
* More work on the new utils: Further testing, and completing the
implementation for all of the different output formats.
* make leading/linespacing terminology consistent btwn text/textfield
* Change SWFButton::addShape to SWFButton::add and have it return a displayitem
* proofread/update PHP docs
* SWFText_addString splits buffer into 127 (255?) character