YAML::Syck - Fast, lightweight YAML loader and dumper
# Set this for interoperability with other YAML/Syck bindings:
# e.g. Load('Yes') becomes 1 and Load('No') becomes ''.
$YAML::Syck::ImplicitTyping = 1;
$data = Load($yaml);
$yaml = Dump($data);
# $file can be an IO object, or a filename
[Changes for 1.20] (JSON::Syck 0.43) - 2012-02-14]
* Tests all green on CPAN Testers. releasing to public.
[Changes for 1.20_01] (JSON::Syck 0.43_01) - 2012-02-11]
* Add test to assure META.yml is up to date before release
* Fix for RT 70933 - disable check for empty file handle in LoadFile calls
* Remove call to non-existant code YAML::Syck::_is_openhandle.
* Fix for RT 74785 - compiling with
Copyright (c) 2003 why the lucky stiff
This software is subject to either of two licenses (BSD or D&R), which you can choose
from in your use of the code. The terms for each of these licenses is listed below:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to
deal in the S
Browse inside YAML-Syck-1.20.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com