advi for Debian
* The debian version of advi does not load the .advirc from the current
-- Ralf Treinen <email@example.com>, Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:44:49 +0100
* Advi does not (yet) support postscript fonts. It may be possible to do so,
by either writing a full postscript rasterizer, or, like xdvi does, use
gsftopk to transfrom ps fonts to pk ones. In b
advi (1.9.0~rc2-1) experimental; urgency=low
The zadvi wrapper script has been removed from the advi package since
advi is now able to read directly gzipped or b2zipped dvi files.
-- Ralf Treinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:51:31 +0100
advi (1.8-1) experimental; urgency=low
The debian version of advi does not load the .advirc file from the
advi (1.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Compress installed dvi documents, except splash.dvi.
* Fix dh_strip override: do not strip when non-native architecture.
* Patches typo-message and manpage: fix some typos.
* Merged debian/dirs into debian/advi.dirs, removed /usr/share/advi
-- Ralf Treinen <email@example.com> Mon, 05 Apr 2010 19:41:22 +0200