Ahcpd is a daemon for configuring an IPv6 network using the Ad-Hoc
Configuration Protocol (AHCP). AHCP is designed for wireless mesh
networks, where DHCP and IPv6 autoconfiguration do not work, but could in
principle also be used on wired networks.
# make install
If compiling for OpenWRT, you will probably want to say something like
8 December 2011: ahcpd 0.53
* Fixed a longstanding bug that would cause a client to immediately
deconfigure itself after successfully renewing a lease.
* Set AHCP packets' TOS field as network control (thanks to Dave Taht).
28 July 2011: ahcpd 0.52
* Port to OpenBSD, by Vincent Gross.
* Tweaks for compatibility Mac OS X, thanks to Matthieu Boutier.
* Fixed incorrect testing of the
Browse inside ahcpd_0.53.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com