- update vers.m4 to the new version you want to release: then rerun ./bootstrap
- update NEWS w/ appropriate items
- might have to commit/push at this point, not sure
- ./configure <args>; make ; make check
- make distcheck: that should generate a tar.gz w/ version number to drop into
the ftp/http server
- if you haven't committed your files and pushed them yet, now's the time
- I also like to t
This is the official version of am-utils.
See the file NEWS for news on this and previous releases.
*** General Notes to alpha/beta testers:
[A] as alpha/beta testers, I expect you to be able to find certain things on
your own (especially look at the sources to figure out how things work).
[B] if you intend to modify any files, first find out if the file you want
to modify gets autogenerated f
NFS Attribute Caching OS Problems and Amd
Last updated September 18, 2005
Some OSs don't seem to have a way to turn off the NFS attribute cache, which
breaks the Amd automounter so badly that it is not recommend using Amd on
such OS for heavy use, not until this is fixed.
Amd is a user-level NFSv2 server that manages automounts of all other file
# This file is README.autofs
# Erez Zadok <ezk AT cs.columbia.edu> a.k.a. "Darth Auto
LDAP support for am-utils was originally done by Leif Johansson
<leifj AT it.su.se>. He no longer m
Here some unconfirmed instructions for how to setup Amd on a MAC OS-X
machine. Please direct all co
Sun-style Automounter Syntax Support in Amd
Last updated: October 10, 2005
AM-UTILS YEAR-2000 COMPLIANCE
Most likely am-utils is y2k compliant.
I do not know for su
Browse inside am-utils_6.2+rc20110530.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com