Artha - An open cross-platform thesaurus based on WordNet
Copyright (c) 2009 Sundaram Ramaswamy, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Artha is a cross-platform open-source thesaurus with WordNet as its database.
The main focus of Artha is high usuability, with much simplicity. It has
distinct features like hot ke
0.9.1 (May 17, 2009)
Trying Artha on Fedora showed that searching for library wordnet fails when one builds WordNet
from source as it gives a archive library output libWN.a and configure looks for libwordnet.so.
This is now corrected. When index.sense is missing during the start up, the wordnet_terms var.
remains NULL and performing a regex search on it leads to a crash which is now fixed. A
version 0.9.1 (May 17, 2009):
* Null checks added to regex search variables/modules.
* Crash fixed in case of a missing sense.index file; an error is now thrown.
* Statusbar will now be updated for index load, normal lookups and regex searches.
* Incorrect decl. of the results count variable fixed; earlier it was showing
only the data type's upper limit as the maximum.
* Redundant action
Users Wish List:
* Make the status icon's visiblity customizable as Always, Never and Auto.
* Make h
Sundaram Ramaswamy <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside artha_0.9.1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com